[Html2PdfConverter] Not able to upload executable files on cloud & java stack for html2pdf converter

[Html2PdfConverter] Not able to upload executable files on cloud & java stack for html2pdf converter

Forge Component
(42)
Published on 23 Jun by Guilherme Pereira
42 votes
Published on 23 Jun by Guilherme Pereira

Hi,

I am not able to upload any executable files for html2 pdf converter on cloud & java stack. Can anyone faced the issue for java stack on cloud environment?

I am getting "/home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltopdf (No such file or directory)" error when i upload the files.

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

Solution

Hi for the Cloud the local virtual folder that is available is "D:\User\" if your are using the .NET stack or "/opt/outsystems/user/" if your are using Java stack.

Solution

Jogait wrote:

Hi for the Cloud the local virtual folder that is available is "D:\User\" if your are using the .NET stack or "/opt/outsystems/user/" if your are using Java stack.

Thanks Jogait for your reply, now i am able to upload executables after changing to "/opt/outsystems/user/", but still i am getting same error "/opt/outsystems/user/binaries/wkhtmltopdf" and not able to create pdf. It is creating 0KB files. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

sivaramakrishna repalle wrote:

Jogait wrote:

Thanks Jogait for your reply, now i am able to upload executables after changing to "/opt/outsystems/user/", but still i am getting same error "/opt/outsystems/user/binaries/wkhtmltopdf" and not able to create pdf. It is creating 0KB files. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

I was uploaded 32 bit executable, I am able to create pdf successfully after uploading 64 bit executables of linux. 

Thanks you so much for your help.

Regards,

Sivaramakrishna Repalle