[Tree Widget] Component shows a text quickly before the tree

[Tree Widget] Component shows a text quickly before the tree

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2016-01-26 by Paulo Ramos
8 votes
Published on 2016-01-26 by Paulo Ramos

Hi Dears,

I'm using largely the Tree Widget component. But I see that before the tree is showed in my webscreen, a curious text appears quickly in the screen. Your words are:

"Built with OutSystems Platform
Silk UI Framework Simulation Device
Resize the window to preview the page in target devices.
Open the settings to change the simulation device options."

Can someone explain me what is this, and how can I exclude it ?

Thank you,

Roberto

That's part of Silk UI. Does it appear on every screen? Do you have a live example or sample eSpace?

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your prompt response. I believe that the text is showed before every screen presents. But sometimes it is wrote very fast, and we don't see clearly. But sometimes, it stay more time e it is more visible, I get copy the text during a slower "show". My application is a product that we are developping, then it is large to send you a complete oml. Is there some form that  can I sent you a part affected only?

Regards,

Roberto

Since it occurs in all screens, I'd suggest you report this in the Silk UI forum here, so that their team can take a look.

I understand you can't share all the modules. But can you build a small app with no dependencies (except to Silk UI / your custom theme) replicating the issue? Or at least granting access to a single page (via its URL) where this happens. This would help the Silk UI team a lot in troubleshooting the issue.

By the way, the text you reported is related to the device simulation - by default, this is rendered in non-production environments only, which means it's very likely you won't experience this in production. Even so, it's unusual.

Perfect Paulo. I am using the outsystems cloud personel environment. And I undesrtood the may be in a production environment, this text will not appears. But I will follow your recomendation. I'll develop a little example with the problem and to post in the silkui forum.

Thank you very much,

Roberto