Where to find CSS of elements

Where to find CSS of elements

Why hello there!

Could anybody help me with removing this padding? I can't find the corresponding css for the padding, and it is infuriating to say the least!

Hey,

Can't tell by just looking at the image, can you replicate that on a page with public access? Or send an example .oml?

Cheers,

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hey,

Can't tell by just looking at the image, can you replicate that on a page with public access? Or send an example .oml?

Cheers,

Henrique, playah playah! 

I've attached an example OML. The upperpadding I could get rid of but still no luck on the bottom padding (between the map and the bottombar)

May I also say I'm using your approach to getting images to show on Android as well (download and convert to base64; not as performant, but it does the trick, just like you said), so what's the current score? 4/4? You've helped me with the last 4 problems amigo! Going for the perfect 5 out of 5 eey?

Anywho, any help is appreciated!

Lars,

I assume you've checked the elements and current CSS via devtools? What was the conclusion from that?

Hey mister Lars,

From the first look, it seems that you have the bottom bar wrongly built. 

This is what you have:

This is what you should have:

I did not published your module so I'm not sure if it solves the problem, just get back if it doesn't work as expected.

I'm glad that the convert to base64 worked, it's a very wrong work around that I'm proud of :D

Let me know if I reached the 5/5 ahaha

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hey mister Lars,

From the first look, it seems that you have the bottom bar wrongly built. 

Let me know if I reached the 5/5 ahaha

HA! Gosh darned, I built my menu inside the iconplaceholder? How did I NOT see that!

Thank you for the incredibly fast solution! And now we're at it, might I bother you for the next problem that I just encountered?

Nothing big I hope, but it seems the bottom bar's height is ignored by the googlemap, which makes it possible for the user to scroll when scrolling on the bar above the map (which is a list of filters in my original application)

Included is a little video of this, but you can replicate it in the PaddingExample.oml too. If this is inevitable, it's alright if there is no fix, but ever since I discovered it 5 minutes ago, it's been on my mind (hehe)

Edit: looks like inserting a video does not work, so here's the 7 sec video url

Glad it worked :)

Ok, private video 

I think I was able to replicate it, i have a couple of work arounds:

• You move your filters to the HeaderContent placeholder
  • You set the height of the Googlemaps (through css) for something like the following:
    • .MapPlaceholder {
            height: calc(100% - *px) !important;
      }
      * = Your filters zone height;

Either of them should do the trick :)

Henrique Batista wrote:

Glad it worked :)

Hells yes Henrique, you = the man! 

It looks so much cleaner now, thank you!

I'm just gonna skip problem 7, 8 and 9 because you deserve a big ass 10 / 10 !

Thanks, I'm glad to help

"I'm just gonna skip problem 7, 8 and 9 because you deserve a big ass 10 / 10 !"

You have a lot of problems :D