Dynamically adding webblocks to screen

Dynamically adding webblocks to screen

For an application I want to be able to add webblocks to a container at runtime.

See this as an application like Google form, with every time you push the "add question" -button.
A new webblock is added in the container, with the question inside that webblock.

How could this be done in Outsystems.

I don't find any functionality to add these webblocks dynamically

It is possible with a ListRecords, and a local variable list. (just make a structure with 1 integer "column")

Then dynamically add 1 record to your local variable list, and refresh the ListRecords. Inside the ListRecords, you put your webblock. (or do a ListAppend inside a screen action with ajax submit, and both add and refresh will be done automatically). I hope my explanation is a bit understandable.

Thanks for the response.

I'm stuck at adding the webblock with ListAppend.

For explanation I want to start with a screen with 1 webblock on it.
If I click a button in the action field, a second webblock is added under the previous one.
Each click will result in one more webblock on the screen.

It is possible with a ListRecords, and a local variable list. (just make a structure with 1 integer "column")

Then dynamically add 1 record to your local variable list, and refresh the ListRecords. Inside the ListRecords, you put your webblock. (or do a ListAppend inside a screen action with ajax submit, and both add and refresh will be done automatically). I hope my explanation is a bit understandable.

Hi Dieter,

Check the attached module. 

Is that kind of experience you want for your app?

Regards,

António Pereira

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

I have reviewed above example and it works really great. However I have a bit of the different requirement hope you can help. Below is what I am looking for.

In above example, if we are doing a single "Designation", it straight forward adds it to the database however in my requirement, I need to save them in a ListRecords  and save them all together in the database.

Can you please help me to resolve this situation.

Chirag Baroliya

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

I have reviewed above example and it works really great. However I have a bit of the different requirement hope you can help. Below is what I am looking for.

In above example, if we are doing a single "Designation", it straight forward adds it to the database however in my requirement, I need to save them in a ListRecords  and save them all together in the database.

Chirag Baroliya

Hi Chirag,

If you need help to understand what I did please ask.

Regards,

António Pereira

António Pereira wrote:

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

Chirag Baroliya

Hi Chirag,

If you need help to understand what I did please ask.

Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

Thank you so much. your demo application is really use for us. 

once again thank you so much

Chirag Baroliya