Dynamically adding webblocks to screen

Dynamically adding webblocks to screen

  

For an application I want to be able to add webblocks to a container at runtime.

See this as an application like Google form, with every time you push the "add question" -button.
A new webblock is added in the container, with the question inside that webblock.

How could this be done in Outsystems.

I don't find any functionality to add these webblocks dynamically

It is possible with a ListRecords, and a local variable list. (just make a structure with 1 integer "column")

Then dynamically add 1 record to your local variable list, and refresh the ListRecords. Inside the ListRecords, you put your webblock. (or do a ListAppend inside a screen action with ajax submit, and both add and refresh will be done automatically). I hope my explanation is a bit understandable.


Thanks for the response.

I'm stuck at adding the webblock with ListAppend.


For explanation I want to start with a screen with 1 webblock on it.
If I click a button in the action field, a second webblock is added under the previous one.
Each click will result in one more webblock on the screen.


It is possible with a ListRecords, and a local variable list. (just make a structure with 1 integer "column")

Then dynamically add 1 record to your local variable list, and refresh the ListRecords. Inside the ListRecords, you put your webblock. (or do a ListAppend inside a screen action with ajax submit, and both add and refresh will be done automatically). I hope my explanation is a bit understandable.



Hi Dieter,

Check the attached module. 

Is that kind of experience you want for your app?


Regards,

António Pereira

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Check the attached module. 

Is that kind of experience you want for your app?


Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

I have reviewed above example and it works really great. However I have a bit of the different requirement hope you can help. Below is what I am looking for.

In above example, if we are doing a single "Designation", it straight forward adds it to the database however in my requirement, I need to save them in a ListRecords  and save them all together in the database.

Can you please help me to resolve this situation.

 Chirag Baroliya

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Check the attached module. 

Is that kind of experience you want for your app?


Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

I have reviewed above example and it works really great. However I have a bit of the different requirement hope you can help. Below is what I am looking for.

In above example, if we are doing a single "Designation", it straight forward adds it to the database however in my requirement, I need to save them in a ListRecords  and save them all together in the database.

Can you please help me to resolve this situation.

 Chirag Baroliya

Hi Chirag,

Check the attached module. 

If you need help to understand what I did please ask.


Regards,

António Pereira

António Pereira wrote:

Chirag Baroliya wrote:

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Dieter,

Check the attached module. 

Is that kind of experience you want for your app?


Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

I have reviewed above example and it works really great. However I have a bit of the different requirement hope you can help. Below is what I am looking for.

In above example, if we are doing a single "Designation", it straight forward adds it to the database however in my requirement, I need to save them in a ListRecords  and save them all together in the database.

Can you please help me to resolve this situation.

 Chirag Baroliya

Hi Chirag,

Check the attached module. 

If you need help to understand what I did please ask.


Regards,

António Pereira

Hi António Pereira,

Thank you so much. your demo application is really use for us. 

once again thank you so much

Chirag Baroliya