Ios App Generation

Ios App Generation

Hello, 

We are having trouble generating an ios version of our app. We have followed all the outlined steps, created new certificates, matching provisioning profiles, and updated entitlements accordingly. We still however get errors claiming the certificate or provisioning file is invalid. 

Has anyone else ran into this issue? 

Note: We are trying to test push notifications in this version.   

Hi Jaime,

Can you provide more details regarding the nature of the errors?

Hi Kilian, 

There really isn't much more detail to provide other than this error message: 

We have taken the necessary steps to ensure they do match but still no luck. Are there any areas outside of apple development setup we should look to?  

Thanks. 

I'll ask a collegue who has more expertise on this point. In the meantime, can you find any more detailed errors in the error logging of Service Center?

Hi Jaime Yu,

Did you check this Documentation; in these steps all information for the "Configure iOS App" is created.

Build type ==> set the Distribution as set in this step

App identifier ==> the App Id given in the Developer console -> Identifiers / App Ids

Certificate ==> the P12 certificate and password generated with this step Create a Certificate

Provisioning profile: the provisioning profile created in this step

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I'll ask a collegue who has more expertise on this point. In the meantime, can you find any more detailed errors in the error logging of Service Center?

Unfortunately no, just the error I displayed above. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. 

Thanks. 

Matthias Preuter wrote:

Hi Jaime Yu,

Did you check this Documentation; in these steps all information for the "Configure iOS App" is created.

Build type ==> set the Distribution as set in this step

App identifier ==> the App Id given in the Developer console -> Identifiers / App Ids

Certificate ==> the P12 certificate and password generated with this step Create a Certificate

Provisioning profile: the provisioning profile created in this step

Hello, 

Thanks for your response. We have followed that guide but still no luck. Let me know if anything else comes to mind.