Good Morning,

When i try publish in my personal area i get this error:

"Internal Error
Compilation Error.
TypeFactory.RCText21Record.cs(6,64): error CS0426: The type name 'IRCText21RecordTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RssExtensionText'
TypeFactory.RCText4Record.cs(6,75): error CS0426: The type name 'IRCText4RecordTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RsseSpaceInt_Consumed_Common'
TypeFactory.RLText2RecordList.cs(6,67): error CS0426: The type name 'IRLText2RecordListTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RssExtensionText'
TypeFactory.RLText4RecordList.cs(6,79): error CS0426: The type name 'IRLText4RecordListTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RsseSpaceInt_Consumed_Common'
TypeFactory.RLText8RecordList.cs(6,79): error CS0426: The type name 'IRLText8RecordListTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RssExtensionWS_MilleCRMTools'
TypeFactory.RLText8RecordList.cs(6,139): error CS0426: The type name 'IRLText8RecordListTypeFactory' does not exist in the type 'ssTPA.RsseSpaceInt_Consumed_Common'

State: Second stage compilation"

but i get no errors when i publish in public area.

Some help please

Best Regards,

Vanessa Viana

Hi Vanessa.

Can you provide us more information about the issue you're experiencing?

The eSpace or extension / have you refreshed the references / full error stack from Service Center / etc..

Best Regards,

GM

Hi Gonçalo,
About eSpace or extension i can't share and all references are refreshed.
I send a print with error log.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Vanessa Viana

Hi Vanessa.

Only with that information, I can't help much more. 

I suppose this error comes from an extension and it seems that something is wrong there. Did you try to open the extension with MS Visual Studio and compile the code there?

Another way is to debug your extension.

Hi Gonçalo, 

Other information:
This error happens when other user publish in public area and i publish in my personal area at same time and exists a concurrency problem.
After this time my user cannot publish in personal area, public area only.

Thank you.

Vanessa Viana

Hi Vanessa.

Due to that pattern, I would say that is an issue with the platform, so I would tell you to reach out the Outsystems Support because it doesn't seem to be anything related to your code.