Movies Assignment Step 7.2

Movies Assignment Step 7.2

Hi,

Like others i got stuck on step 7.2 of the Movies Assignment.
I don't know how to proceed in creating the content of the SessionsPerDay block. I mean this part:

In the Content placeholder, we want to display all the available Movie Sessions for that particular day.

From this point on, i don't understand how to proceed correctly. I know how to create a block, but i don't understand how to correctly fill it with values. I went all the way to: "We also need to add an Event to the Block called SelectSessionEvent with an Input Parameter named MovieSessionId" but in the end i just get these warnings, that i attach to this post (warnings.jpg).

I don't understand how to use, for example, CinemaId and MovieId input parameters in the SessionPerDay block.

I got stuck before in the assignment, which is normal, but i managed to solve the problems by myself by reading again some PDFs in "Developing Mobile Apps" course. This time i have no clue...

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Is there a Movies app that's been completed so i can see how to proceed?

Thank you

Hi,

About a completed app, you can always use the next lesson material where you get the previous lesson exercise done.

Bruno Fonte wrote:

Hi,

About a completed app, you can always use the next lesson material where you get the previous lesson exercise done.

Yes, but the thing is that there's no other lesson after the "Movie Assignment"... it's like the "final exam".

Sorry, I was on the wrong impression you were referring to the OSMDB from another course.

Meanwhile, I found this on the Forge: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/2116/

It seems to be exactly what you are looking for. 

Thank you, Bruno, i'll have a look at it!