Jump to a web screen upon api being called

Jump to a web screen upon api being called

I'm trying to integrate Amazon Echo with my outsystems app. What I'm trying to achieve is to jump to a web screen when the user tells alexa to do so.

My idea is to expose an API from outsystems, have Echo call the API when requested by user, and let outsystems jump to the web screen when it receives the call. However it doesn't seem that I can do a page jump in an exposed API or a server action. I'm wondering if there's any work around, or is this not at all possible? I've also tried widget_click and notify but neither works

User interactions must start from a UI element that the user is already interacting with. So if they are not triggered inside a screen there is no user for them to apply to.

In your workflow how were you thinking in deciding what user would get the screen navigation when you have more than on one?

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

User interactions must start from a UI element that the user is already interacting with. So if they are not triggered inside a screen there is no user for them to apply to.

In your workflow how were you thinking in deciding what user would get the screen navigation when you have more than on one?

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi Joao,

My idea is to have the homepage open in a browser and use the api to post a request for page jump. So any action would be targeted at the current user (who opened the homepage)

Thanks

Sid