Time Picker for Web App

Time Picker for Web App

Hi,

I want to use TimePicker in my web app. Is there any forge component available for this?

Sekar Perumal wrote:

Hi,

I want to use TimePicker in my web app. Is there any forge component available for this?

Sekar,

You always can use a jQuery for this. Is what you want?

TimePicker

Regards

Hi,

I want to know how to use Jquery Timepicker in Outsystems. Can you help me how to do this?

Thank you.

Hi Allan,

Have you tried one of the Time Pickers available on the Forge? I don't think they are the same implementation as the one pointed to by César but they probably can satisfy your needs.

If you really want to use that one in particular, you will need to import the component's JavaScript and be sure to call the initialiser on the input you want to be a time picker, in a similar fashion to what the RichWidgets' calendar does... it is not too hard to implement, but I don't have the time right now.

Hi Sekar,

Please find the Jquery Timepicker oml. and let me know if its helpful.

thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi,

Do you have older version for JQueryTimePicker.oml for version 9?

Thank you.

Rajendra koranga wrote:

Hi Sekar,

Please find the Jquery Timepicker oml. and let me know if its helpful.

thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

I make a webblock with exacly the same things you do, input field, the expression with the script, and I put in Resources the actual script, but for some reason it does not work, I don`t get the drop down. Any indications or tips for me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Raluca