Error invoking callback VolatileContentCallback

Error invoking callback VolatileContentCallback

Hi,

I'm having the same error in several espaces: "Error invoking callback OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Callbacks.VolatileContentCallback on event Unknown: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Pedro

Did you just do a deployment? It may be something related to newly deployed code and pages already opened, though those errors are usually related to viewstate.

Also, is that the full stack trace, or is there more that you aren't showing in the screenshot? It seems rather short for a stack trace.

Is it only on this one screen, or do other screens work fine?

J.Ja

Hi Justin,

I'm showing the full stack trace and they are old pages, someones with almost one year.

I only noticed this error in two spaces but on several screens:

- Clients.aspx
- License.aspx
- MyFamily.aspx
- Homepage.aspx
- ActivityGroups.aspx

Note: In QA I do not have these errors.

Thanks,

Pedro

Hi,

That code is related to callbacks that allow content to added in all pages of every application (Like the ECT, EPA Taskbox and Performance Monitor probe).

That error message won't cause any functional problem in your pages, other than that element not appear on the pages.

How frequent are the errors? They  are sporadic or they keep appearing? It may be just a problem initializating the cache at the beginning.

It's hard to pinpoint the error just from the error logs (since they don't mention what the callback with the problem is), if the problem continues you better open a support ticket about it.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi João,

Whenever I try to open one of the indicated pages the error appears, this situation already happens a some time, we require the upgrade for the last version but not resolved the issue.

After read you message I disabled the ECT but the situation remains.

I will open a support ticket.

Thanks,

Pedro