[Signature] Multiple signature webBlock

[Signature] Multiple signature webBlock

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 20 Jun by Magda Pereira
11 votes
Published on 20 Jun by Magda Pereira

Hi,

I have two signature webblock in single websceen so when i click on clear signature link of any webblock it will clear signature from both web block. i want it to clear only selected signature webblock. Need you help its urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Mithlesh Singh

Hi Mithlesh,

I tried that scenario and didn't have any problems, so it should work for you as well.

Take care to put the signature block inside the container where you want the signature to appear. That's the same one that you're passing the ID as input parameter.

If you check that and still have issues please post your oml and I'll take a look.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Here is screenshots of two different signature webblock 

But still the same problem. Please check

Solution

I don't see any problems in your screenshot, looks like you're doing it correctly.

You may have noticed Magda Pereira published a new version of Signature with a sample module.

I suggest a few things:

• Install the new version of the component and use the sample pages as a starting point for your code
  • Remove things from your page gradually until it works. That way you'll find out what's breaking it (could it be the fact you have the signature blocks inside table cells?)
  • Reproduce the problem in a simple screen (like the point above) and post the oml (or PM it to me)

With a code sample where the problem is happening I'll be able to help more.

Solution

Daniel Luz wrote:

I don't see any problems in your screenshot, looks like you're doing it correctly.

You may have noticed Magda Pereira published a new version of Signature with a sample module.

I suggest a few things:

• Install the new version of the component and use the sample pages as a starting point for your code
  • Remove things from your page gradually until it works. That way you'll find out what's breaking it (could it be the fact you have the signature blocks inside table cells?)
  • Reproduce the problem in a simple screen (like the point above) and post the oml (or PM it to me)

With a code sample where the problem is happening I'll be able to help more.

Thanks .. After installing new version its working fine now