[File Upload] Cannot Use Extension

[File Upload] Cannot Use Extension

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 3 May by José Gomes
11 votes
Published on 3 May by José Gomes

Hello,

I installed the plugin sucessfully but I can't upload any file. I would like a simple explanation in order to use this in my web Aplication.

I just want to upload a File and store the binary data in a local variable (I cannot use the standard upload file because I have to use Ajax Submit instead of Submit or else I'll loose all the information in the screen).

When I use the original app the screen never shows a correct file import. The image below never changes.

Thank you,

Pedro Tavares

Hi Pedro.

Can you add more details about the problems/difficulties you're getting?

Or even your code sample? 

(Se puder responder em Português talvez seria melhor mas não me importo de falar em inglês)

Can you upload a file sucessfuly if you download this extension and try to use it in the browser ?
I just want to make sure the extension works before trying to implement it...

Hi Pedro.

We should talk in English so that our colleges that might have the same issue, would be able to understand.

I did a quick test and actually, I also had some problems with it. Maybe I did something wrong, but I just followed the information wrote on the widget description.

I'll try and search for other options since Im not sure if the extension works..

Thanks for the answer anyway!

You can try this one for instance.

I'll give it a try, thanks!

Hi Pedro,

I looked at this again and also another member of the community did the same and you found the problem.

Take a look at this post.