Editable Table passing row Identifier 

Editable Table passing row Identifier 

I have an editable table that is using a multiple file upload script, how can I pass the row Identifier to a session variable? Multiple File Upload is using another Web Block and another Flow.

Hi Edwin,

You can't use file uploads in a Table. If you want an upload for each row, you need to use a pop-up to capture it.

Thanks, Kilian.

Actually, I modified it for Single File Upload, I am able to do the file upload by throwing the Line Identifier to a Session Variable. It is okay whenever I do the file upload immediately after I added the line/row item. But if I added the line/row item and close the page and re-open it again before uploading the file, it is not successful. I need to know how to throw the current line ID when I click the file upload link.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Edwin,

You can't use file uploads in a Table. If you want an upload for each row, you need to use a pop-up to capture it.

Solution

When you click on any link in a TableRecords, you can access all the content of that row by using the Current of the List of that table.

Solution

The List.Current is not getting any value.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

When you click on any link in a TableRecords, you can access all the content of that row by using the Current of the List of that table.

Ok, now. List.Current is working it is just the assigning of value on the variables that is giving the problem.

Good to hear you found the cause of the problem!