Mobile App Generation Error

Mobile App Generation Error

Hi 

Does anyone experience this kind of error?

I'm currently facing error when generating a mobile App. the last thing I did was add FabricPlugin in my app

Error when generating app.

• The following errors have occurred:• iOS: An unexpected error has occurred while generating your application. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact OutSystems Support.

when I check Application Management

• The latest generation was aborted. Check Mobile Apps Log to see more details.

when I check error log

• Error creating tenant view : Invalid object name 'OSUSR_VQM_LOCALUSERLOGIN'.
    Cannot find the object 'OSUSR_VQM_LOCALUSERLOGIN_T18', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
  • Error creating tenant view : Invalid object name 'OSUSR_VQM_LOCALMOBILECONFIGURATION'.
    Cannot find the object 'OSUSR_VQM_LOCALMOBILECONFIGURATION_T18', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.

what does these error mean? how can I resolved these error?

Regards,

Ron

Hi Ron,

Some quick questions:

- Is your module multi tenant?

- Do you recognize those 2 entity names from your modules? LOCALUSERLOGIN and LOCALMOBILECONFIGURATION?

(By the way, for errors like this you should open a Support Ticket if you didn't already)

Regards,

João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

Hi Ron,

Some quick questions:

- Is your module multi tenant?

- Do you recognize those 2 entity names from your modules? LOCALUSERLOGIN and LOCALMOBILECONFIGURATION?

(By the way, for errors like this you should open a Support Ticket if you didn't already)

Regards,

João Rosado

Hi João

- Module is not multi tenant

- No I don't recognize those 2 entity

I tried downloading the FabricPlugin in my environment hoping to solve it just like from the Pushwoosh but still the same issue

Regards,

Ron

Solution

Hi Guys

I was able to solved my problem by using the url

https://github.com/sarriaroman/FabricPlugin

Regards,

Ron

Solution