Hidden text box in EditableTable grayed when displayed

Hidden text box in EditableTable grayed when displayed

I have a hidden textbox inside an editable table, and will be displayed base on previous column selection. When displayed the text box is editable but colored gray and will not be visible unless you click on it. See images below.

Thank you.

Hi Edwin,

I don't have that pattern in any of my applications, however it seems css issue.

Did you check all the text-box properties?

Hi Daniel,

We are basically using the updated Lisbon them, even if I added a style to it, the class is changing when in Edit mode. When I viewed the source, all other columns have the "InEditMode" except that field. I need to mention that this table has alternating row background (odd and even).

Thank you.

Edwin Siruma wrote:

Hi Daniel,

We are basically using the updated Lisbon them, even if I added a style to it, the class is changing when in Edit mode. When I viewed the source, all other columns have the "InEditMode" except that field. I need to mention that this table has alternating row background (odd and even).

Thank you.

Hi Edwin,

Were you able so solve the issue? you can use the extended properties, to change the style:

http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.1/index.htm#t=Web_User_Interface%2FExtending_Properties.htm

Your use case is indeed a little bit tricky and EditableTable has some issues/limitations.