[Salesforce Connector] Unable to integrate to our salesforce sandbox using Salesforce connector

[Salesforce Connector] Unable to integrate to our salesforce sandbox using Salesforce connector

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 22 Mar by OutSystems Labs
10 votes
Published on 22 Mar by OutSystems Labs

Hello,

I recently tried the salesforce connector and created a sample account using http://developer.force.com/ which is working just fine with OutSystems. I tried to replicate the same integration using the sandbox created for this POC,  but it is not establishing the connection to the server. 

Just wanted to know how to provide server url (of our sandbox environment) and establish a successful connection. I think the connector is always loading the developer.force.com URL and the authentication is failing. 

Simply, I am looking for steps/sample to integrate our own salesforce sandbox for which I already have user name, password and security token. (I can login to the sandbox using this credential using browser). 

Thanks,

Arun

Hello Arun,

You might have solved this by now.

Please open the login page of the Sales force sample application. Now open the Login screen action and  you will see "SalesforceLogin". The first parameter to "SalesforceLogin" is "ServerUrl".  Please enter your  own salesforce sandbox url and you are good to go.

Thanks