[Twilio Connector] Twilio Connector > How to manage information about the delivery report

[Twilio Connector] Twilio Connector > How to manage information about the delivery report

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 2017-12-06 by OutSystems R&D
14 votes
Published on 2017-12-06 by OutSystems R&D

Dear All,

If we consider using the "Twilio connector" Forge component. How can we manage the information of the delivery report?

Example if we send 100 SMS to the "Twilio connector" 20 of which were not successfully sent to the mobile device . 

How can we know the failed to sent SMS ? How can we resend them ?

Thank you in advance.

Lana

Hi Lana.

This component is only the connector, so to manage that type of information you'll need to implement that code on your backend, where you can control and log the communications made through your Twilio connector calls.

Cheers,

GM

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Hi Lana.

This component is only the connector, so to manage that type of information you'll need to implement that code on your backend, where you can control and log the communications made through your Twilio connector calls.

Cheers,

GM

Thank you Gonçalo for your prompt reply.

Should we create a .xif file using integration studio that manages this type of information? Or, Twilio connector returns a response that we should manage?

Best regards,

Lana

Hi Lana.

I would say to use the Twilio connector responses to manage the calls as you wish/need.

Cheers,

GM

Where do we create the ability to manage, and let Twiio conectior to make the interrogation. Do I have to open, .xif  and were specifically do I open that account, thanks.