[Box Connector] Internal Error : Box Connector

[Box Connector] Internal Error : Box Connector

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2017-08-11 by OutSystems R&D
7 votes
Published on 2017-08-11 by OutSystems R&D

I have downloaded BoxConnectorDemo application from OutSystem forge and applied necessary configuration as per the BoxConnector Demo documents.  

1.  Created box login.

2. Created BOX API application and granted necessary permission.  

When I login with my credential it is giving Internal error and went debug further and received the following error .  Please advise.

Subba Narasaiah Abbigari wrote:

I have downloaded BoxConnectorDemo application from OutSystem forge and applied necessary configuration as per the BoxConnector Demo documents.  

1.  Created box login.

2. Created BOX API application and granted necessary permission.  

When I login with my credential it is giving Internal error and went debug further and received the following error .  Please advise.

Hello Subba,

As far as I can see, we have a small issue in our output structure. The FilOrFolder structure should have the Size attribute with the data type Long Integer, instead of Integer. As a quick fix, you can change this field data type in the Connector and in the next upgrade of the connector we will fix it.

Regarding the issue 'object: null'. I need to investigate a little bit more to give you an appropriate answer. I'll do that!

Cheers,

Magda Pereira

Hi Subba,

Were you able to solve the issue? As Magda stated, we had an issue with the size fields for large sized files and changed the fields type from Integer to Long Integer. However i couldn't reproduce the Null shared_link issue. Are you using the "fields" input and explicitly requiring that field to be retrieved? Usually if it doesn't exist it is not returned and it will be an object with empty fields on an OutSystems structure.

Regards

Hi again Subba.

I'm going to let this piece of information here for everyone to see in case they have a similar problem with other connectors. Box is sending a "shared_link:Null" key-value pair where it should be "shared_link:null". This is important according to the JSON specs and our platform is following them.

For the time being we're going to report that to Box and add a quick work around on our side. I'l publish a new version to the Forge asap.

Regards

Thank you Francisco and I will verify further.

subba