RichWidgets\Popup_Upload  -  not working

RichWidgets\Popup_Upload  -  not working

Hi guys,

im working with an application that requires me to implement the download/upload of files.

Im using Service Studio v9.1.608.0

I implemented the upload using the RichWidgets\Popup_Upload which I used lot of times in other projects and with success. 

The thing is that after a few days the widget stop working in the moment I try to open the popup it shows this:

I have used the inspector in Google Chrome and Im getting the following errors:

when I go the the line it is pointing I have this:

I tried to delete the Popup_Upload link, the Popup_Editor widget and the action associated to it and create a fresh one and still not working.

I also tried to delete the dependencies and add them again, since there was no dependencies refreshes available and still nothing,

Can you guys help me how to figure this out?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent Colpa

Hi Vincent.

Did you check if the method of the action is set to Navigate and also if you're passing the correct link identifier to the Popup_Editor widget?

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Hi guys,

im working with an application that requires me to implement the download/upload of files.

I implemented the upload using the RichWidgets\Popup_Upload which I used lot of times in other projects and with success. 

The thing is that after a few days the widget stop working in the moment I try to open the popup it shows this:

I tried to delete the Popup_Upload link, the Popup_Editor widget and the action associated to it and create a fresh one and still not working.

I also tried to delete the dependencies and add them again, since there was no dependencies refreshes available and still nothing,

Thanks in advance,

Vincent Colpa

Hi Vincent,

Have you updated Silk UI references?

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Hi Vincent.

Did you check if the method of the action is set to Navigate and also if you're passing the correct link identifier to the Popup_Editor widget?

Hi Gonçalo,

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I checked that out and it's correct. 

When I implemented this it was working nice, but it suddenly broke for no reason.

Vincent Colpa

Sekar Perumal wrote:

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance,

Vincent Colpa

Hi Vincent,

Have you updated Silk UI references?

Hi Sekar,

We don't use Silk UI in this project. Could that be the problem?

Vincent Colpa

Do you have a sample eSpace or at least a screen grab with the Popup_Editor parameters, the usage and the link. And can you access the case to display in the popup or did you change some permissions or endpoint?

That's strange because it seems to be an AJAX error.

EDIT: And the Silk UI not being used it's not the issue definitely since you're using Richwidgets. 

I have attached the oml, the strange thing is that we havent changed anything.

Did you try to use the Layout_Popup from Richwidget eSpace?

I'm actually not able to publish your version, but later I'll try to check it later.

Solution

Did you update the system-components?

Solution

J. wrote:

Did you update the system-components?

Hi J.

by that you mean update the dependencies?

Thanks in advance

I have checked all the system components and they are updated

cheers

Hi Vincent.

I'm not sure if you tried what I told you, but did you try to use the Layout_Popup from Richwidget eSpace?

Hi guys,

thanks once again for helping us out,

we checked in Service Center and found out that the RichWidgets eSpace was not updated, we did the update and everything is running smooth now,

Thanks a lot,

Vincent Colpa