User Provider Module

is there any guide on how to use "User Provider" module?

all the information i could found is this link [Single Sign On] which doesn't help at all.

not to mention that this is not working and I can see users from other providers within my module.

Hi Mohamed.

Can you point your doubts, difficulties and the actual behavior you're getting.

Also, can you show a screen grab or sample eSpace with the way you're defining the User Provider?

Hi, I have the same question.
Is there some documentation about "Is user provider" and how to work with creating another user provider then the default 'User' one?

I just came across this as well, is there some place where there is a good explainer on the implications and guide to implantation of creating a separate user provider?

OK, me as well, please OutSystems, need more information about how the entire User Provider system works.

Paul Kruyt wrote:

Hi, I have the same question.
Is there some documentation about "Is user provider" and how to work with creating another user provider then the default 'User' one?

You can clone the default Users one, then give it a different name.

You need to fix its dependency with Black theme.

Publish it, then you're done.

Or better yet, you can download my attachment here.

Change the module name to your liking, then publish it.

You can change your app to use this new user provider.

Then instead of using users registered in /Users, your app will need users registered in /DemoUsers

And you can go to server.com/DemoUsers and login as admin with default password admin, then create/register your users for your app.