Ajax Submit  and submit method warning

Ajax Submit  and submit method warning

In My Module save button is throwing warning in save method ie ajax submit or submit.How to solve it

Hi Karthik.

You're getting that warning because I suppose you're saving the data on that form and you have there an input file that requires the Submit method to get the file data.

For more details about the warnings, you can expand the tab True Change on the bottom left of Service Studio.

Cheers,

GM

Hi Karthik,

If you use Ajax Submit then this warning will not come. If you use Submit method then you are not able to perform Ajax Refresh element. 

-HM-

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Hi Karthik.

You're getting that warning because I suppose you're saving the data on that form and you have there an input file that requires the Submit method to get the file data.

For more details about the warnings, you can expand the tab True Change on the bottom left of Service Studio.

Cheers,

GM

hi Martin,

In my form upload widget file is added to upload image which requires submit method and for form validation ajax submit method is required.How to solve it

Hello Karthik,

It would be easy to know what is the warning.

If you use submit method and try to use aAjax refresh, you will get a warning.

The same thing if you use an Ajax submit method in the button, but do not uses any Ajax refresh in the save action.

Jauch wrote:

Hello Karthik,

It would be easy to know what is the warning.

If you use submit method and try to use aAjax refresh, you will get a warning.

The same thing if you use an Ajax submit method in the button, but do not uses any Ajax refresh in the save action.

Hi Jauch,

In my form upload widget is used to upload image which requires submit method and for form validation ajax submit method is required.how to implement this in one save button

Validation can be performed with button set to submit method. No need to be Ajax submit. Just don't need to use Ajax refresh, as the page will be refreshed in the end (being submit)

Exactly. Just be sure if you choose the correct validation method, to validate data also in Client-Side, which I suppose it's what you pretend (Client & Server for this case).