How to add custom HTML code to the OutSystems WebPage

How to add custom HTML code to the OutSystems WebPage

Hi I am new to the OutSystems. Is it possible to add our custom html code directly to the OutSystems web page, by copy and paste?. If possible , kindly guide me with the procedures.

Hi Prakash,

It is possible to add HTML code (see below), but I'd urge you to be careful with it, as it can screw up the generated HTML code. Why do you have the need to add custome HTML?

As for how it's done: add an Expression at the location you want the HTML added. Set its Escape Content property to False. Set the HTML code as Value (or a Text variable that contains the HTML code).

Yes, you can do just write your html stuff into expression and make "escape content" property to No. and replace double quotes with single codes. then that should be works fine 

Thanks,

Rocky

Prakash Ramasamy wrote:

Hi I am new to the OutSystems. Is it possible to add our custom html code directly to the OutSystems web page, by copy and paste?. If possible , kindly guide me with the procedures.

Hi Prakash, 

Try to use as much as an outsystems widget, for example, you need a div use container instead of  HTML code why I am telling this bcoz if you use an expression for your HTML code you are not supposed to see the visual in service studio so I will recommend you to use the widget.

if you are not really looking for visuals try to use any HTML code inside the expression and replace all the double quotes to single quotes. but it will render only at the run time  you will not see the actual result at service studio

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Hi Prakash,

Is your problem solved or do you need more help?