[Box Connector v2] Do I have the latest version of an OutSystems forge component?

[Box Connector v2] Do I have the latest version of an OutSystems forge component?

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 16 Mar by Gonçalo Mangana
13 votes
Published on 16 Mar by Gonçalo Mangana

I have been struggling to determine whether I have the latest version of the Google Maps component installed in my cloud environment. Checked in service center and in Service Studio but haven't found any version indicators.

Can anyone help me out on how to determine the version that I have installed currently?

There's an Idea to allow that... but currently, I use the date of upload to have an idea what version it most likely is.

You can work it out by comparing the date of the latest version of the forge component to the date of its latest upload on your environment.

If there's a version released after the last uploaded on your environment, you are sure that you don't have the latest version.

If the latest version was released before the last upload on your environment, then you're likely to have the latest version. If you still want to make sure, just install the latest version.

That can work yes, only issue is that republishes after environment upgrade or environment configuration changes etc. makes this less clear.