SMS

Hello,

I need a help. I would like to send sms to every person in my DB but i created one action to make the test and the result is that:

What i make wrong?? The action is that: (The number in MSISDN is mine)

And the sms flow is that:

Please someone can help me please?

Solution

Hi,

Is it your first time using the sms feature on the platform? It requires some inicial setup and third party components (ex: kannel sms gateway server).

Also the flow that you show is for interactive sms. Is to do more advanced use cases like waiting for a sms and reply back.

I would recommend you to look into forge components like Twillio if you do not have the builtin feature setup, since its designed for morr advanced scenarios ... and its a bit overkill just for the send sms part.

Regards,

João Rosado

Solution

Hi,

Yes its is the first time i using. I want the free components to sending sms, exist that?

I think none of them are free. It's very rare to find any sms online service that is free nowadays.

Also the platform feature is also not free. It requires a third party Kannel installation connected to a mobile network and that will most likely also end up charging you unless you have a free sms provider.

Regards,
João Rosado

Thanks anyway :)