Debug in personal area 

Debug in personal area 

Hi

How to debug in personal area ? For me when i add break point and click on debug in personal area then its not breaking flow at those point ?

Thanks & Regards

DM

Hi DM.

Based on the Platform architecture, there are some limitations in the use of Personal Areas:

• Only after publishing the module for the first time, you will be able to run it in your Personal Area;
  • To allow running the module in a Personal Area, the environment must be in Development Running Mode.
  • To ensure consistency between areas, there are some elements that when changed require the module to be published in the Public Area, instead of the Personal Area: Entities / Site Properties / Session Variables / Timers / Roles / Module references.
  • The module must be single-tenant. 

You can also get more about this in the documentation.

Cheers,

GM

Hi Gonçalo Martins,

when i clicked on login button and start debugger mode then it show's me everything blank in debug area, I have used breakpoints on login function, but it doesn't stop on breakpoints.Please help me what i do to fix it.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani Singhania

Hi Shivani,

You're scenario/issue seems to be unrelated to the original poster's... can you please create a new post specific to your case? it will be easier for people to find and understand what it is about, and you'll likely find a solution faster too!

Thanks!

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Shivani,

You're scenario/issue seems to be unrelated to the original poster's... can you please create a new post specific to your case? it will be easier for people to find and understand what it is about, and you'll likely find a solution faster too!

Thanks!

I want to ask you, My debugger is not working, It never stops on breakpoints.

How to fix this issue.

Thanks

Hello DM and Shivani

Are the actions where you placed the breakpoints in the same eSpace the user interaction starts?

Another unlickly scenario, but sometimes the devil is in the details, are you sure you are opening the personal area on the browser? Again, I believe you are, but you wouldn't be the first or the last one to do this by mistake ;P

Regards,

Ângelo

Shivani Singhania wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Shivani,

Thanks!

I want to ask you, My debugger is not working, It never stops on breakpoints.

How to fix this issue.

Hi Shivani,

What I meant is: "please open a new thread in the forum", as your current question doesn't seem to have much in common to the original poster's question.

That being said, and inline with what Ângelo asked, please check this post that might be relevant to your issue.