Contacts plugin unavailable

Contacts plugin unavailable

Hello Everyone,

I want to ask about contact plugin. Why my contacts plugin is unavailable? I use contact plugin from forge.

Thankyou 

Hi Ryan,

This is probably because you are not testing on an actual device? I'm not sure whether the plugins are supposed to work when using an emulator like NoxPlayer.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ryan,

This is probably because you are not testing on an actual device? I'm not sure whether the plugins are supposed to work when using an emulator like NoxPlayer.

Hello Kilian, 

Thanks for your respone. I try to my real device, but it happen like im try in emulator.

SS when i check the plugin :

SS when i save :

This is my logic :

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank You

I created a app that uses FindContact (SearchParameter="") to get all contacts, and it is working. Maybe a stupid question, but do you have a contact App on your device?

When using OutSystems Now retrieving contacts from my device goes just fine.

However, when using the Native Generated app I run into the same error as Ryan: "Contacts Plugin is unavailable".

Before calling FindContact I call CheckContactsPlugin.

Has anyone been able to resolve this?  

I just installed the Contacts plugin from the forge.  In my mobile app I added the dependency for it, and created a simple screen that has a button linked to an action to check the contacts plugin and display the result.  When I publish and run it on my Android phone (which has a contacts app), it is giving error 2, "Contacts Plugin is unavailable".  

Any ideas?  Thanks!