Unable to publish on personal environment

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at #Ivc.#Lvc.#9xc.#2xc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

CompModule : Broadcast Message

From last two days I am getting these error. Can anyone help me in this?

Hey

what about errors in service center?

Hi Vincent,

My problem is solved by outsystem team. This is coming because something is went wrong & solved by technical team.

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Vincent,

My problem is solved by outsystem team. This is coming because something is went wrong & solved by technical team.

HEy RAjat,

could you please post the solution to the issue which Outsystems technical team provided?

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Vincent,

HEy RAjat,

could you please post the solution to the issue which Outsystems technical team provided?

If you also have this error, you should contact the support team by email to success@outsystems.com

Solution

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Vincent,

HEy RAjat,

Hi Debasis,

This error come because of the resource issue. I simply raise the ticket & solved by outsystem team.

Solution

Rui Mendes wrote:

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Vincent,

HEy RAjat,

If you also have this error, you should contact the support team by email to success@outsystems.com

Hi Mendis,

I also done the same thing.