Outsystems integration with sage x3 v9

Outsystems integration with sage x3 v9

Good afternoon 

One change in this new version is the authentication method. In prior versions, the X3 authentication information (user name and password) was included in the context. In Update 9, the user name and password are no longer included in the context, but they can be passed using basic authentication.

I am adding the authentication with the SetWebReferenceCredencials from EnhancedWebReferences, but it is not doing the trick.

I logged in the aplication with the user and it was working, but the answer to the WS is a redirect to login page of the aplication.

Any thougths?

Best Regards, 

Pedro Domingues

Hi Pedro,

Did you try to skip the SetWebReferenceCredentials and put the basic authentication directly in the REST API configuration?

Please let us know if this solution works for you.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco Dekkinga,

I ended up doing it the hard way using ardoHttp extension to build the entire post request, and it worked just fine :)

Best Regards,

Pedro Domingues

Hi Pedro,

Good to hear that you managed to solve the issue. 

Is there a possibility that you could try my solution too? If it works it would be better for maintenance purposes of your application.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

That dont do the trick for me, because the webservice im comsuming it is a SOAP call.

Best Regards,

Pedro Domingues