Repeat Content or a div of an html with dynamic data.

Repeat Content or a div of an html with dynamic data.

Hey, i want to repeat my database content inside a div that i have written inside an expression editor with escape content no., 

Can i create a loop inside expression editor for repeating a particular div as we use repeater in .net for repeating content .

Thank you

Adarsh

Hi,

Wouldn't be easier to simply add a ListRecords to your page, connected to a sourrce list (from aggregate or Advanced Query) and add a div to the RecordList, showing the content (fields from the current of the list of the ListRecords) inside it using expressions?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

P.S. In any case, I think the simple answer to your question is "no", it isn't possible to do the way you are talking, as the expression will be evaluated and if its a piece of HTML you can include JavaScript, but it will be hard to fetch the information from your database.

Solution

Hi, but i resolved my problem by using "List Records" module on that div having multiple records to repeat it and it works fine to repeat the multiple records   without any error. And one thing more, by using Expression Editor we can add custom HTML in our page and add contents to it.

Thank you

Adarsh

Solution