What is "open web flow" ?

What is "open web flow" ?

Hi , I am new in using Outsystem. I just try the "build a web app in 5mins" and stuck in step 3 after import execl file, the windows pop-up show "Open Web Flow - click on Interface and then double-click on MainFlow to open a sitemap of your app." . Nothing happen after I double-click the MainFlow. Did I miss something? 

please help >.<  Thanks 

Solution

Hi Jack,

It does seem you already did what the tutorial wants... but here are a couple of ways that might help get you "unstuck":

- Click the "Interface" tab on the top right corner of the UI, and then double-click the main flow

- Click on "steps" on the tutorial window and go back or forward a step on the tutorial

Best of luck!
R

Solution

Rodrigo Coutinho wrote: I restart this tutorial and it is not stuck again, Thank for your help

Hi Jack,

It does seem you already did what the tutorial wants... but here are a couple of ways that might help get you "unstuck":

- Click the "Interface" tab on the top right corner of the UI, and then double-click the main flow

- Click on "steps" on the tutorial window and go back or forward a step on the tutorial

Best of luck!
R