Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name 1 is an invalid culture identifier.

Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name 1 is an invalid culture identifier.

Hi,

Does someone knows why I am having the follow error on my logs at Service Center?

"Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
1 is an invalid culture identifier."

Thanks in advance,

Luís Dinis

Hi Luis,

Does the log show more details like the stracktrace? Is it a system eSpace?

Assuming you are using the Multilanguage feature...

You are trying to select a locale (culture identifier) that is not valid or that you didn't add a translation to it.

Make sure the culture identifier is being spelled exactly like the code you are using in the Multilanguage folder of the application.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

João the stack have the follow message:
"Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
1 is an invalid culture identifier.
   at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.GenericExtendedActions.SetCurrentLocale(HeContext heContext, String locale)
   at ssEnterpriseManager.Actions.ActionSetLocale(HeContext heContext, String inParamLocale)"

Eduardo Jauch:

I am not using the Multilanguage feature, not in this espace.

The problem is that it is happening in all espaces exception the one that is really using the multi language locales.

I'm not sure if an app that uses Multilanguage in a UI module needs to have Multilanguage enabled (even if not used) in all other modules of the application that have UI.

Another possibility is that you have the SetLocale being called automatically for all modules because it is in the header, for example. This is most likely the problem.

I'm almost sure if the SetLocale don't find the locale in the module, it will issue an error.

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch,

How can I check this case?

Luís,

What is the platform version?

The error seems to be related to the enterprise manager.

I would investigate in which moment the error happens. Like, are it happening when you load a screen? In the preparation? When rendering the page? And follow until finding who is calling the SetLocale

Hi Eduardo,

I forgot to say that I found the problem.... it Was one assign who was setting the number 1 into a field called name who was supposed to have the initials of the language(eg. pt, es).

So now i have the same problem but in one espace called EPA_taskbox, this espace is a system espace and I cannot open or change it...

Some idea?

Thanks again,

Luis Dinis

Luis Dinis wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

I forgot to say that I found the problem.... it Was one assign who was setting the number 1 into a field called name who was supposed to have the initials of the language(eg. pt, es).

So now i have the same problem but in one espace called EPA_taskbox, this espace is a system espace and I cannot open or change it...

Some idea?

Thanks again,

Luis Dinis

Hello Luís, 

Can I see a piece of the code that is doing this, and the context where it is called?
What is the version of the server where the application is running? 

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Since you already found the cause of the problem, it could be a reference issue. Can you republish all modules on your environment?

You can do this by going to ServiceCenter and creating a new solution where you select * to add all modules (espaces & extensions). 

The you select in the bottom the checkbox tho refresh all or something and click on publish this version. 

let us know if this solved the issue. 

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga