Input Widget inside Editable Table

Input Widget inside Editable Table

Hi,

So I have this Editable Table (to save attachments) with two cells, Name and File Content, in the Name column I have a Input Widget and on the File Content cell a Input Widget.

My problem is when I add a new attachment, when I click on the save icon there isnt any problem with the Name but the File Content just disappears. 

This is my Web Screen:

When I click on the "Enviar Pedido" Button I send all this information at once to a Web Service, so there isnt any middle steps to add only the attachments or add one attachment at a time.

How can I achieve this ?

Solution

Hi Diogo,

File uploads require a "full" Submit... when you click on the check ("save button") you are performing an Ajax Submit, so your file isn't sent to the server at all.

You can check into the Popup_Upload RichWidget and see if it helps (or check one of the forge components: File Upload, Dropzone File Upload, Multiple File Upload)

Hope this helps!

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Diogo,

File uploads require a "full" Submit... when you click on the check ("save button") you are performing an Ajax Submit, so your file isn't sent to the server at all.

You can check into the Popup_Upload RichWidget and see if it helps (or check one of the forge components: File Upload, Dropzone File Upload, Multiple File Upload)

Hope this helps!

I'll try the Multiple File Upload it seemed to me the most helpful.

Thanks !