[Automatic Deployment] An unexpected error has occurred while creating automatic deployment         

[Automatic Deployment] An unexpected error has occurred while creating automatic deployment         

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 14 Mar by Remco Dekkinga
7 votes
Published on 14 Mar by Remco Dekkinga

hi,

i have tried using the automatic deployment component but while debugging the code i have found the below exception :

sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Token key is verified and service account also has admin rights.

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

In which setup did you install the Automatic Deployment and at which point are you getting this error?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Installation is done in Lifetime, but when we click New Automatic Deployment given in Part-2 (steps given in details).

Regards,

Manish jawla 

HI Remco,

Please find the attachment for more detail.

Regards,

manish jawla

Hi Manish,

I've checked the steps and the sourcecode and I found one small issue.

I never explain that you should point the consumed webservice to your personal LifeTime environment.

You can do this by going to ServiceCenter > Factory > eSpaces > AutomaticDeployment > tab Integrations

Here you can change the consumed Webservice URL to the LifeTime API of your own LifeTime: https://<your server>/lifetimeapi/rest/v1.

Let me know if this solves your issue, then I will adjust the explanation on the Forge.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

I am working with Manish, i have followed the above steps and got to know that we required to install SSL certificate in our Lifetime server. 

So could you please tell us, after installing SSL certificate , we need to do any extra things or just have to follow the steps given in the details section. 

It would be a great help if you provide us document having a proper steps to configure Automatic Deployment and solutions of the possible exception.

Kind Regards,

Ambika

Hi Ambika,

SSL certificates are mandatory on all OutSystems environments and are part of the installation manual.

If you follow the steps in the details (and the extra step I added in my previous comment) you should be good to go.

I've not yet gotten any other issues related to the Automatic Deployment plugin. If you get more issues, please let me know and we can solve them together in order to make this plugin better.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

After installing SSL certificate in our Lifetime environment, We continued and got another exception

"Host name 'Lifetime IP' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=abcd, OU=IT, O=abcd, C=IN, ST=abcde, L=abcde).

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Ambika

Hi Ambika,

you need to check the host name you use to connect to your LifeTime environment, the host name you configured in the ServiceCenter of your lifetime environment and the host name you used to create your SSL certificate. There is a mismatch on one or more of these host names. 

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

I deployed one application successfully. But when i am trying to deploy same application after making some changes in espaces of that application, it giving me message "nothing to deploy".

Can you help me on this?

Thanks,

Ambika

Hi Ambika,

The Automatic Deployment does exactly the same as LifeTime. Can you check LifeTime if you are able to deploy the same application or are you getting the same error?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Actually Life Time itself is not working properly. Whenever I am making some changes on Application, Sync is not happening in Lifetime and Infact when i am clicking user Management, it is taking me to custom handler error page. Can you please tell me, what to be done now?

Thanks,

Ambika

Hi Ambika,

This sounds like you have some platform problems related to your LifeTime environment. I can't help you any further with that on this channel.

Please contact outsystems by creating a ticket in the support portal and they will help you with this issue. 

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga