Get App Version

Hi,

Is available any plugin (or other solution) to get the version number on the mobile app running under IOS and Android.

Thanks,

JP

Solution

Hello João,

Did you saw this component?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Solution

Hi Eduardo.

Yes it seems that this componente will do the trick.

Thanks,

JP

Hi,

Did someone know if it could be possible to use the App_Version table from system entities in order to get the app version?

Best Regards

Inês Vizela

Inês Vizela wrote:

Hi,

Did someone know if it could be possible to use the App_Version table from system entities in order to get the app version?

Best Regards

Inês Vizela

Hi Did you find the solution for this ? I need to use same table but it is not exposed externally.

Akshay Tank wrote:

Inês Vizela wrote:

Hi,

Best Regards

Inês Vizela

Hi Did you find the solution for this ? I need to use same table but it is not exposed externally.

Hi Akshay,

No, until now i didn't find the solution for this.

Inês Vizela wrote:

Akshay Tank wrote:

Inês Vizela wrote:

Hi,

Best Regards

Inês Vizela

Hi Akshay,

No, until now i didn't find the solution for this.

Do you have another way around to show Lifetime Version ?

If I am not mistaken, I used app version plugin.

Manikandan K wrote:

Hi,

Have a try on this:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/2913/app-version-plugin/

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3493/mobile-must-install/

let me know if any concerns,

manikandan K

Hi , Have you used this app-version plugin ? And from where does it retrieves the version number , from Lifetime ?

Inês Vizela wrote:

If I am not mistaken, I used app version plugin.

Hey , do you know if we can mention app version in the extensibility configuration and later on we read from that ?

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello João,

Did you saw this component?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Hey , do you know if we can mention app version in the extensibility configuration and later on we read from that ?