[Image Compress] Image Compress supports outsystems 10 and has a stack for java

[Image Compress] Image Compress supports outsystems 10 and has a stack for java

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 24 Jul by Sallu Ansari
2 votes
Published on 24 Jul by Sallu Ansari

This plugin (Image Compress) supports outsystems 10 and has a stack for java?

Hi elias,

Looking for the component definition, I would say No (as in Maybe) for the first questions, and No (as in Almost sure not) for the second.

REQUIREMENTS

Platform:

Database:

All

Stack:

.NET

The Platform 9.1.501.0 as a requirement says it is not ready for version 10. This doesn't mean that you can't install it (it will force the upgrade), but maybe it will not work out of the box, requiring corrections.

But regarding the Java Stack, the component says explicitly that it is for .NET platform, so, no, it doesn't support JAVA stack. Assuming that it is an extension, if it is based on an extension, the adaptation to the JAVA Stack may be less traumatic, but if it is based on a .NET library, it will be probably impossible, unless the vendor of the library provides a JAVA version...

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

elias melgarejo wrote:

This plugin (Image Compress) supports outsystems 10 and has a stack for java?

Hi elias melgarejo,

I can release the same component for OS 10 also soon.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi elias,

Looking for the component definition, I would say No (as in Maybe) for the first questions, and No (as in Almost sure not) for the second.

REQUIREMENTS

Platform:

Database:

All

Stack:

.NET

The Platform 9.1.501.0 as a requirement says it is not ready for version 10. This doesn't mean that you can't install it (it will force the upgrade), but maybe it will not work out of the box, requiring corrections.

But regarding the Java Stack, the component says explicitly that it is for .NET platform, so, no, it doesn't support JAVA stack. Assuming that it is an extension, if it is based on an extension, the adaptation to the JAVA Stack may be less traumatic, but if it is based on a .NET library, it will be probably impossible, unless the vendor of the library provides a JAVA version...

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Yes absolutely correct

Hi Sallu, 

Also for java stack?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Sallu, 

Also for java stack?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch