How to insert a second link in a button ? 

How to insert a second link in a button ? 

I use a button on the first screen which is redirecting me to a second screen where i have to select an information. When the information is selected it's redirecting me to the first screen where i want to have this information in my button (cf : "screen1.jpg"). I need to be able to have severals informations in it.

But the problem is the "delete" cross which needs to delete the info. It seems that the "button" don't accept another links inside itself.

Is there a different way to do that?

Thanks a lot for every answer

Regards

Hi Erick,

A "button" or a "link" can have a single destination (Screen Action/Other Web Screen).

Maybe what you want is to have a "list" to show all the items (information).
You would have a button to add items to the list, and each "Item" could be shown with a "X" button to remove it from the list.

Is this what you want to do, in conceptual terms?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch  

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Erick,

A "button" or a "link" can have a single destination (Screen Action/Other Web Screen).

You would have a button to add items to the list, and each "Item" could be shown with a "X" button to remove it from the list.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch  

Yes that is pretty much what i want. So you recommand me to use a container which contains the list of items, each items appears in the container with a delete button and finally i can reach the second screen when i click on the container?
Is that what you mean? 

Thank you for your answer :)

Almost, yes.

You can see a simple example here.
The OML is attached.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Erick CHEA wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Erick,

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch  

Yes that is pretty much what i want. So you recommand me to use a container which contains the list of items, each items appears in the container with a delete button and finally i can reach the second screen when i click on the container?
Is that what you mean? 

Thank you for your answer :)

What i said is stupid because even if it's a container i don't think it can recognize the second onclick action (delete cross) ...no?

Solution

It is not stupid :)

Inside a container (div), you can have many buttons.

In my example, I keep a local list (of strings), and use it to feed my ListRecord in the screen.
Than, I use a web block with an input parameter to get the information (name), and show it with a X that links to a action that just send a notify to the parent (the screen).
The list will draw one web block for each item in the list. If I press the "X" in any one, the web screen will receive a notify and in the OnNotify action I'll delete that item from the local list and will refresh the List records.

I also put a button (Add Item) to add items to the list :)

Take a look in the example and in the OML to see the code :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Solution

It works great, thank you ;)