[Simple Currency Input] Support for Outsystems 10

[Simple Currency Input] Support for Outsystems 10

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 2015-06-05 by César Santos
13 votes
Published on 2015-06-05 by César Santos

Hi, is there a new update for this that supports Platform 10, I can't install it in Platform 10. Thanks!

Solution

Hi Chan,

I was able to install it through Service Center:

What is the error that you are getting?

Cheers,

José

Solution

José Costa wrote:

Hi Chan,

I was able to install it through Service Center:

What is the error that you are getting?

Cheers,

José

Hi Jose,

Here's the error I receive when trying to publish the forge component.

Unable to open Solution Pack for reading:    at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at OutSystems.Common.ZipUtils.#Hxb.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at OutSystems.PackageManager.Solutions.SolutionUtils.GetManifestFromFile(Byte[] file)
   at OutSystems.PackageManager.Solutions.SolutionUtils.GetSolutionInfo(Byte[] file, DateTime& creation, Int32& schemaVersion, String& activationCode, String& productId, String& productName, ObjectKey& solutionUID, Boolean& containsAgilePlatformApplication, ObjectKey& solutionVersionUID, Boolean& isSolution, List`1& applicationKeys)
   at OutSystems.NssOMLProcessor.CssOMLProcessor.MssSolutionPackGetInfo(Byte[] ssFile, String& ssUID, DateTime& ssCreation, Int32& ssSchemaVersion, RCHEMessageRecord& ssMessage, String& ssActivationCode, String& ssProductId, String& ssProductName, String& ssSolutionUID, Boolean& ssHasAgilePlatformApplication, String& ssSolutionVersionUID, Boolean& ssIsSolution, RLTextRecordList& ssApplicationKeys)

Thanks,

Christian

Hi Christian,

I would say you are trying to publish that as an Application, when in fact it is a Module (eSpace).

In Service Center you should go to Factory->eSpaces and publish it there. See screenshot:

Cheers,

José

José Costa wrote:

Hi Christian,

I would say you are trying to publish that as an Application, when in fact it is a Module (eSpace).

In Service Center you should go to Factory->eSpaces and publish it there. See screenshot:

Cheers,

José

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your support, I already successfully installed the forge component.

Christian