Having trouble getting a list to display in Silk UI

Having trouble getting a list to display in Silk UI

I am attaching the OML file. I'd appreciate any help.

Hello, Steve
How are you?

Probably someone will have time to take a look into your OML.
But you will receive faster response if you describe your problem with more detail. 

I recommend you give the following information when asking for help:

1. Server version.
2. If it is Mobile or Web.
3. What you want to achieve.
4. What you have tried (what are you using, etc).
5. The behaviour that you get, and any error messages.
6. An OML

With this information, most people will not even need to look to the OML to be able to help you. But having only the OML sometimes will not be enough. So, more information, better :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello, Steve
How are you?

Probably someone will have time to take a look into your OML.
But you will receive faster response if you describe your problem with more detail. 

I recommend you give the following information when asking for help:

1. Server version.
2. If it is Mobile or Web.
3. What you want to achieve.
4. What you have tried (what are you using, etc).
5. The behaviour that you get, and any error messages.
6. An OML

With this information, most people will not even need to look to the OML to be able to help you. But having only the OML sometimes will not be enough. So, more information, better :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

I'm using Silk UI so I thought it would be understood that it is a mobile app. I am using the most recent version of Outsystems.

The title explains the problem. I have a list that should display records from the database, specifically the Employees table. The list is there, but the data isn't visible. If I double-click on an item in the list, it briefly shows the data that should be there.

Hello Steve,

Silk UI is used both for Mobile as well as for Web applications.

Regarding the title, it is not enough. Even the explanation you gave is not enough. But with the OML and the explanation, I think I found the problem. ;)

So, there is no problem. :)

The only information you are showing in your list is the Name from the Employee Entity. But the Name field of this table is empty. Than you will see nothing there. 

Also, you have some style (.header) that is setting the color of the text to White. Than you will see nothing no matter the information is there or not.

If you change for something else, like the Id or the EmployeeNumber, and add style to extended attributes of the expression (with color:black) you will start to see information, like in here.

If this helps, consider marking this answer as the correct, so others can fix their code if they found the same problem.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch