List Record inside Layout pop up

Hi

I want to show some record list inside a pop up window.

Why is it not possible to drag and drop list record/table record inside a popup window..?

is there any work around with my objective?

Regards,

Ron

Ron Svend Maylon wrote:

Hi

Why is it not possible to drag and drop list record/table record inside a popup window..?

Regards,

Ron

Hello,

can you describe a little bit more of your issue? normally I can add a list record/table record to a popup window,

can you share your .oml file so I can see what is your issue? normally a popup window is equal to a "normal" window in terms of funcionality,

VC

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Ron Svend Maylon wrote:

Hi

Regards,

Ron

Hello,

can you describe a little bit more of your issue? normally I can add a list record/table record to a popup window,

can you share your .oml file so I can see what is your issue? normally a popup window is equal to a "normal" window in terms of funcionality,

VC

Hi Vincent

I have a Web Block with a source of Layout\LayoutPopup

inside the preparation I have a aggregate let say 4-10 records

I want to display the records inside the LayoutPopup

but I cant drag and drop a List of Records

Regards,

Ron

Solution

Hello

Its weird I made right now a new application with a popup containing a user record list and it seems to be working, 

checkout on this url:

Example

I will also give you the link so you can upload my .oml

Example OML

if you can send me your .oml so I can check it

VC

Solution

Hi Vicent

I compare your .oml file with my current app and I found the problem, I was adding the List Records inside a form which I think Outsystems doesn't allow.

Regards,

Ron

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Hello

Its weird I made right now a new application with a popup containing a user record list and it seems to be working, 

checkout on this url:

Example

Example OML

VC

Hi Vincent, I am facing the similar problem. Tried to see your attached example files. your files does not found in the link.

pratheeba parthiban wrote:

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Hello

checkout on this url:

Example

Example OML

VC

Hi Vincent, I am facing the similar problem. Tried to see your attached example files. your files does not found in the link.

Hello pratheeba parthiban

can you describe what is happening in your case? If you can attach the .OML so I can take a look also.

Cheers,

VC