List Record inside Layout pop up

Hi

I want to show some record list inside a pop up window.

Why is it not possible to drag and drop list record/table record inside a popup window..?

is there any work around with my objective?

Regards,

Ron

Ron Svend Maylon wrote:

Hi

Why is it not possible to drag and drop list record/table record inside a popup window..?

Regards,

Ron

Hello,

can you describe a little bit more of your issue? normally I can add a list record/table record to a popup window,

can you share your .oml file so I can see what is your issue? normally a popup window is equal to a "normal" window in terms of funcionality,

VC

Vincent Colpa wrote:

Ron Svend Maylon wrote:

Hi

Regards,

Ron

Hello,

can you describe a little bit more of your issue? normally I can add a list record/table record to a popup window,

can you share your .oml file so I can see what is your issue? normally a popup window is equal to a "normal" window in terms of funcionality,

VC

Hi Vincent

I have a Web Block with a source of Layout\LayoutPopup

inside the preparation I have a aggregate let say 4-10 records

I want to display the records inside the LayoutPopup

but I cant drag and drop a List of Records

Regards,

Ron

Solution

Hello

Its weird I made right now a new application with a popup containing a user record list and it seems to be working, 

checkout on this url:

Example

I will also give you the link so you can upload my .oml

Example OML

if you can send me your .oml so I can check it

VC

Solution

Hi Vicent

I compare your .oml file with my current app and I found the problem, I was adding the List Records inside a form which I think Outsystems doesn't allow.

Regards,

Ron