[DBCleaner] DBCleaner and DataLength

[DBCleaner] DBCleaner and DataLength

Forge Component
(34)
Published on 2017-11-16 by Johan den Ouden
34 votes
Published on 2017-11-16 by Johan den Ouden

Version of DBCleaner 1.8 returns this error using Oracle. 

Error in advanced query GetEspaces in Preparation in EspaceVersionsList in MainFlow in DBCleaner (select {Espace}.*,         {Espace_Version}.*,         {Solution}.*,         {Solution_Version}.*,         {APPLICATION}.*,         {APPLICATION_VERSION}.*,         datalength({Espace_Version}.[OML_File]) / (1024.0 * 1024.0)            from {Espace}     inner join {Espace_Version}  on {Espace_Version}.eSpace_Id = {Espace}.Id        left join {Solution_Version_Reference}  on {Espace_Version}.Id = {Solution_Version_Reference}.Espace_Version_Id    left join {Solution_Version}  on {Solution_Version}.Id = {Solution_Version_Reference}.Solution_Version_Id    left join {Solution} on {Solution}.Id = {Solution_Version}.Solution_Id      left join {APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION} on ({Espace_Version}.Id = {APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION}.ESPACE_VERSION_ID and {APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION}.EXTENSION_VERSION_ID is null)    left join {APPLICATION_VERSION}  on ({APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION}.APP_VERSION_ID = {APPLICATION_VERSION}.ID)    left join {APPLICATION}  on ({APPLICATION_VERSION}.APPLICATIONID =  {APPLICA ...): ORA-00904: "DATALENGTH": invalid identifier

Actually this page does not support Oracle or MySQL. There are couple of other unsupported SQLs.

I have a new version and this includes fixes, but I still waiting approval from team owners.

Even Prune Old Emails fails.  Should we expect a fixed version soon?  We  have a lot of clean up to do.

Yes, indeed some of the screens are SQL Server only and are not prepared to run on MySQL or Oracle.

I have accepted Mika's request to join the team so he can share his version of the espace if he so desires.

Thank you Ricardo.  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with :)

Now I added a new version and this is not fully tested with Oracle ( I do not have oracle database). If you can update version and let me know if there is some problems.

Hi Mika - Thank you for the quick turn around for the fixes.  The emails seem to be deleting just fine.  The espace version list still returns an internal error.  If I run the query in a database tool, after replacing the {tablename} with the appropriate tables, i don't get the error.  So maybe it's something OutSystems is doing to the query to cause such an error.

Here is the error:
Error in advanced query GetEspaces in Preparation in Espaces in MainFlow in DBCleaner (select {Espace}.*,      {Module}.[Id],      @Datalength({Espace_Version}.[OML_File]) / (1024.0 * 1024.0),      {Espace_Version}.[Id],      {Espace_Version}.[Version],      {Espace_Version}.[Service_Studio_Version],      {Solution}.[Id],      {Solution}.[Name],      {Solution_Version}.[Version],      {Solution_Version}.[Name],      {APPLICATION}.[NAME],      {APPLICATION_VERSION}.[NAME],      {APPLICATION}.[IS_ACTIVE]       from {Espace}     inner join {Module}  on {Module}.Espace_Id = {Espace}.Id    inner join {Espace_Version}  on {Espace_Version}.eSpace_Id = {Espace}.Id        left join {Solution_Version_Reference}  on {Espace_Version}.Id = {Solution_Version_Reference}.Espace_Version_Id    left join {Solution_Version}  on {Solution_Version}.Id = {Solution_Version_Reference}.Solution_Version_Id    left join {Solution} on {Solution}.Id = {Solution_Version}.Solution_Id      left join {APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION} on ({Espace_Version}.Id = {APP_VERSION_MODULE_VERSION}.ESPACE_VERSION_ID and ...): ORA-01722: invalid number