Join to users table returns no records

Join to users table returns no records

We are capturing the UserId via GetUserId() in one of our entities.  When we join on the User table and this entity, we receive zero rows.  Inspecting the query shows that the User table being queried is actually a View and not the actual ossys_User table.

How can I get it to query from the actual User table, or how can I update the View to pull the correct data?

Thanks,

dbrooks

Daniel, 

If you are talking about the User entity from the System eSpace, or you don't have users, or no active users and you are filtering by active users or, the most probable, you are doing like an inner join with one entity that doesn't have matches, and thus you are geting no results.

Put here the OML and we can take a look.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Daniel, 

If you are talking about the User entity from the System eSpace, or you don't have users, or no active users and you are filtering by active users or, the most probable, you are doing like an inner join with one entity that doesn't have matches, and thus you are geting no results.

Put here the OML and we can take a look.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Yes, the User entity from the system espace.  We are using Active Directory to log in, so we do have users in the System User table (osys_User).  There are valid UserId's in our entity table.  Yet, when we query the User's table, it is pulling from a View of the User's table [ossys_User_T71] and not the actual User table [ossys_User].

Any idea why our application is referencing this View and not the actual User's table as shown in the first, above query?

Solution

João Barata solved this.  I needed to update the below Users provider module to use "Users".

Solution

I had this problem sometime ago when we migrate the from P9 to p10. For some reason, in some eSpaces the Users Provider changed from the Users to Application Default. And the users disappear, because they weren't there.

Glad you were able to solve it! :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

I had this problem sometime ago when we migrate the from P9 to p10. For some reason, in some eSpaces the Users Provider changed from the Users to Application Default. And the users disappear, because they weren't there.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Thanks! That was very confusing.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Thanks all. I had the same issue, would have never figured it out without this post. ;-)