Silk UI Design Assets

Hey everyone!

Did you know you can download a series of assets from the Silk UI Website?

You can download our Cheat Sheet, the Styleguide and Design Assets for Sketch — for both web and mobile. 

We want to draw your attention to our Sketch design assets. They allow designers to easily build styleguides using all OutSystems Widgets and Patterns. With these assets, you can change colors and styles, creating a very fast interaction between design and development with OutSystems.

Enjoy! :)

Great!!

Marina Calado wrote:

Hey everyone!

Did you know you can download a series of assets from the Silk UI Website?

You can download our Cheat Sheet, the Styleguide and Design Assets for Sketch — for both web and mobile. 

We want to draw your attention to our Sketch design assets. They allow designers to easily build styleguides using all OutSystems Widgets and Patterns. With these assets, you can change colors and styles, creating a very fast interaction between design and development with OutSystems.

Enjoy! :)

Hi Marina,

We use Adobe XD to create our designs. Unfortunatly the sketch file is from an older version of sketch. Can you provide me with an upgraded sketch file?

Thanks!

Paul

You mean Paul you aren't using OutSystems UI yet??? :)

For OutSystems UI Kit plus instructions can be found at https://github.com/OutSystems/outsystems-ui-kit

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

You mean Paul you aren't using OutSystems UI yet??? :)

I am, but my customer is not Killian :-)

Hi Paul,

These Silk UI design assets were indeed created on an older version of Sketch and not very updated since then. Tell me more about your case, are you not able to import this Sketch file to Adobe XD? Or not able to open them on a recent version of Sketch?

Regards,

João

Hi João,

I cannot import the sketch file in Adobe XD and have no access to Sketch (no Apple) to perfom the upgrade myself.

Regards,

Paul