directory mobile and employee  backoffice

directory mobile and employee  backoffice

is there any backoffice available for directory mobile. i know it obtains it employee picture entity for an espace containing all the employee related entity. i want to know if there is a back office were images can be uploaded and changed or does it need to be built.

Hi Tom,

On the forge there is a Directory application (web app) similar to the mobile app, that uses the same Employee data model and allows you to manage employees data.

Ana Reis

Ana Reis wrote:

Hi Tom,

On the forge there is a Directory application (web app) similar to the mobile app, that uses the same Employee data model and allows you to manage employees data.

Ana Reis

yeah ,it cant be installed in p10 without force install which might break alot of dependencies in the platform

TOM maya wrote:

Ana Reis wrote:

Hi Tom,

Ana Reis

yeah ,it cant be installed in p10 without force install which might break alot of dependencies in the platform

Well it can be installed, but you may need to identify the dependencies needed and check if it is going to impact with something that you may already have on your infrastructure. I installed in in my person environment with no problem. 

Ana Reis