[Automatic Deployment] Error AutomaticDeployment > Deploy

[Automatic Deployment] Error AutomaticDeployment > Deploy

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2017-03-14 by Remco Dekkinga
8 votes
Published on 2017-03-14 by Remco Dekkinga
I'm testing the automaticDeplyment application where a system update plan was created. However, when debugging I noticed error 404 when running the Environments_GetRunningApp service
Error msg

HTTP / 1.1 404 NotFound
Content-Type: application / json; Charset = utf-8
(Show all headers)
{
  "Errors": [
    "Failed to retrieve the environment with key '65cf373e-c3ce-445e-9e3b-efbbcd70dc9d' or the application with key '728f0a10-7083-4880-9ba0-aca4c8fe4155'."
  ],
  "StatusCode": 404
}

Also error in Deployments_Create

HTTP / 1.1 400 BadRequest
Content-Type: application / json; Charset = utf-8
(Show all headers)
{
  "Errors": [
    "Invalid request for creating a new deployment"
  ],
  "StatusCode": 400
}

So, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong?

Hi Bruno,

Can you tell me how you configured your environment and which version you are running?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

meu ambiente é da seguinte forma.

tenho quatros ambientes
1. laboratório (para testes)
2. Desenvolvimento
3. Homologação
4. Produção

Foi criando no lifetime em Service Accounts usuário com permissão inicial para publicar do ambiente laboratorio para o desenvolvimento

Versão da plataforma outsystems 10
versão do lifetimeSdk 10.0.603.0

eu consegui cadastrar aplicação para atualização, o problema que acontece é quando eu tento acessar o webservices de deploy que apresentar os erros citados.

Hi Bruno,

My Portuguese is a little rusty... Can you translate to English?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

My environment is as follows.

I have four environments
1. laboratory (for tests)
2. Development
3. Homologation
4. Production

Was creating lifeless In Service Accounts User with initial permission to public lab laboratory for development

Version of platform outsystems 10
Version of lifetimeSdk 10.0.603.0

I have managed to register the application for the update, the problem that happens when I try to access the deployment webservices that presents the mentioned errors.

Hi Bruno, running your translations through an online translation service is didn't add much value to your question... I for sure don't want to work in your laboratory   .

It looks like you are running on an environment where no LifeTime is installed or LifeTime is not installed correctly.

Can you try to create the same deployment in LifeTime and see what is happening in there?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Sorry more is best way the for my communication.  Found it a solution for my problem.

I need information about deployment  is waiting for configuration or conformation? how  to proced?

Hi Bruno,

It seems that you are trying to deploy an application that uses an external database for which a database catalog needs to be configured in ServiceCenter. You are requested to do this configuration on the environement where you want to deploy your application to.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga