Mobile Wrapping with XenMobile (Unsigned IPA File)

Mobile Wrapping with XenMobile (Unsigned IPA File)

ll I am trying to publish an application built by outsystems and integrate it with our XenMobile environments.  We really need to generate an IPA file without signing it. We sign them using another tool that then wraps the app and allows us to tunnel the data into our network. With OutSystems we can't appear to unpack the IPA file once it's been signed.

Any ideas?

Hello Cory.

What build type did you choose?

Thanks

We used in-house, should I try development?

César Afonso wrote:

Hello Cory.

Thanks

Hi Cory,

Looking at https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/mdx-toolkit/10/xmob-mdx-kit-app-wrap-ios8-plus.html, I would say it is worth trying 'Ad-Hoc'.

Have you checked the requirements on that page, namely:

• "A valid iOS Developer certificate with a private key must be installed in the Keychain Access utility of the wrapping Mac OS X workstation. An iOS provisioning profile must reference that certificate."

Joao

Cory Zaner wrote:

We used in-house, should I try development?

César Afonso wrote:

Hello Cory.

Thanks

Cory Zaner wrote:

ll I am trying to publish an application built by outsystems and integrate it with our XenMobile environments.  We really need to generate an IPA file without signing it. We sign them using another tool that then wraps the app and allows us to tunnel the data into our network. With OutSystems we can't appear to unpack the IPA file once it's been signed.

Any ideas?

We are looking at any best practice to deploy our mobile app in our partner devices which is outside our network.

Eager to know what is the tool you use to tunnel in.

Regards,

Leo

We are using Citrix XenMobile, you will need a netscaler as well.