Setting page title does not work

Setting page title does not work

I am trying to set the title of the page using HttpRequestHandler's SetPageTitle action,

but the title does not change.

I tried to put it in the preparation and in a screen action which is called by a button, but still no result.

How to use it in a correct way?

Solution

Mariam Nufal wrote:

I am trying to set the title of the page using HttpRequestHandler's SetPageTitle action,

I tried to put it in the preparation and in a screen action which is called by a button, but still no result.

Hi Mariam.

Can you describe better your use case for that?

You can set the page title using the Title property of a screen if more static:

Using the method SetPageTitle you can also change the title since it sets the page title of the HTML of the current HTTP response. Just remember that method has no effect in Ajax Requests.

Cheers,

GM

Solution

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Mariam Nufal wrote:

Hi Mariam.

Using the method SetPageTitle you can also change the title since it sets the page title of the HTML of the current HTTP response. Just remember that method has no effect in Ajax Requests.

Cheers,

GM

Hello,

I could achieve the result by setting the title property.

Thank you.

Mariam Nufal wrote:

Gonçalo Martins wrote:

Mariam Nufal wrote:

Hi Mariam.

Cheers,

GM

Hello,

I could achieve the result by setting the title property.

Thank you.

Great! Nice to know I could help.

Most of the times it's easier to use the out-of-the-box features that the platform offers us.

In this case, since you have an expression it's clearly one of those cases.

Cheers,

GM