Pushwoosh unable to register device error

Pushwoosh unable to register device error

Yesterday, I successfully set up Pushwoosh in our mobile app.  I was able to receive push notifications yesterday afternoon, evening, and night.

When I came back to it this morning, it showed me as unsubscribed on the Pushwoosh website.  So, I opened the application and logged in (the logic to Register is after login).

Now I am receiving an error: "Failed to register device (status: null)".

I had a similar situation happen with the OneSignal plugin.  It worked at first, then began freezing my application,.. which is why I turned to Pushwoosh.

Has anyone else experienced this?  What am I doing wrong?

Here is my logic:

Daniel Brooks wrote:

Yesterday, I successfully set up Pushwoosh in our mobile app.  I was able to receive push notifications yesterday afternoon, evening, and night.

When I came back to it this morning, it showed me as unsubscribed on the Pushwoosh website.  So, I opened the application and logged in (the logic to Register is after login).

I had a similar situation happen with the OneSignal plugin.  It worked at first, then began freezing my application,.. which is why I turned to Pushwoosh.

Here is my logic:

I found one issue, my page (SamlLogin) was using LayoutBlank, and I had the Pushwoosh web block on Layout.

I added an instance of it to LayoutBlank.  Now, after I login, I receive this error:

"Application not found"?

Solution

Daniel Brooks wrote:

Daniel Brooks wrote:

Here is my logic:

I found one issue, my page (SamlLogin) was using LayoutBlank, and I had the Pushwoosh web block on Layout.

I added an instance of it to LayoutBlank.  Now, after I login, I receive this error:

"Application not found"?

Even with this error ("Failed to register device"), it registered the device.  Go figure!

Solution