[Pivot Table] plan to implement multiple aggregators

[Pivot Table] plan to implement multiple aggregators

Forge Component
(6)
Published on 2017-10-05 by Gonçalo Borrêga
6 votes
Published on 2017-10-05 by Gonçalo Borrêga

Hi,

I am planning to implement multiple aggregators using the pivot component i found some limitations in the current component. it is able to accept one aggregator and not able to add more than one aggregator.  can you please help me by providing a facility to add one more aggregator.  As this is requirement of my project 

Regards

Ryoto

Ryoto oh wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to implement multiple aggregators using the pivot component i found some limitations in the current component. it is able to accept one aggregator and not able to add more than one aggregator.  can you please help me by providing a facility to add one more aggregator.  As this is requirement of my project 

Regards

Ryoto

Hi Ryoto!  Welcome! What exactly are you trying to do?

Hi Ryoto,

I have checked the posts/issues and alternative implementations at github:

Attached you can find a version of PivotTable using unk1911's implementation. The block using this fork of the pivotable.js is named "PivotTableMultiFieldBase" and there's a public block "PivotTableMultiField_FromTable" that you can use in your implementation. I will post the sample module that uses it on a different post.

It "kind of works"... however the implementation in Github is really buggy, and doesn't properly work for all scenarios. The Pivottable.js repo owner is not actually going to include it in the base implementation, so I do feel the same is appropriate here. I'll leave the base PivotTable implementation as is in the Forge, following the main Pivottable.js implementation.

For your use case, you may need to consider other component or a commercial grid.

Anyway.. hope this helps. If you check the PivotTableMultiFieldBase webblock, you can check how it configures the alternative MFSum/MFTable renderers and aggregators. The webblock javascript is taken from https://github.com/unk1911/pivottable-multi-field-aggregator/blob/master/dist/pivot.js as there was not even a good minified version.

And attached on this post is the sample module - check screen Pivot_Sales_MFTable

You can see it live (and check how badly it works) here: https://borrega.outsystemscloud.com/PivotSample/Pivot_Sales_MFTable.aspx