is there a video chat plug in to allow something like avchat

is there a video chat plug in to allow something like avchat

I have researched avchat.net and it has mixed reviews and info on it and its made for word press and I'm looking to make a site to add this on if I find it to be real. avchat is made for wordpress and is there a way to add this here.

im in process of making a social media site to enable people to use their cell phones or video capable devices to connect to the site and to have video chat with a few others with text chat many others not using video to the same person.

live.me on phone or liveme.com on pc is another example what I'm trying to make, are there any suggestions and way to add avchat if I find out it is a real or safe site or other plug in or website i can use 

Hi Ken,

I'm not really sure, but this forge component seems to be able to do what you need: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/1317/

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

hi remco 

thank you for the reply, I took a look at the opentok and it seems to be very expensive, it charges by the minute. ill will look at it closer later on. ill keep looking for something.. 

im hoping as i research avchat.net that it is real but theres not enough info and most reviews are old, i hope to find something fast before other sites go up and thats not based in hong kong as live,me is based there

Hi Ken,

Good luck on your search and keep us informed when you find a good solution!

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga