[Test Framework] [Test Framework] Documentation + Oracle support

[Test Framework] [Test Framework] Documentation + Oracle support

Forge Component
(15)
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap
15 votes
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap

Hello guys,

Is there any documentation on how to use the application? Besides that, are there any plans on releasing the tool for Oracle databases as well?

Thanks.

José Gomes

Hi Jose,

I think currently there is not documentation available but you can check Overview and Details section for more info to use this component.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hello José,

We will be releasing some walkthrough videos in a near future, with the basics to use the Test Framework.

Regarding Oracle Support we haven't tested that possibility, nevertheless if this represents an important feature for you, we can provide you support.

Hope I could help, thank you,

I'll just comment to say we would definitely like to see support for Oracle.  If you're interested in having someone assist, we may be able to help.  

Hello Bill, 

We look forward to hear from you about your experience and we will be glad to assist you in the case you find any issue using Test Framework over Oracle.

Regards,

Frederico

Hi guys,

In test framework component , I have created unit test. In unit test, for each step i have to provide URL of the screen where i have implemented my test scenerio.It's completely working fine.

But when i provide url to Load BDD, it returns 404 error always.

can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks 

Jesudoss J

Jesudoss Jayakumar wrote:

Hi guys,

In test framework component , I have created unit test. In unit test, for each step i have to provide URL of the screen where i have implemented my test scenerio.It's completely working fine.

Thanks 

Jesudoss J

Hello Jesudoss,

for what you are saying, I reckon that the problem should be because you don't have installed the TestFramework_Probe app. This Probe allows you to collect information for Test Framework.

You will need to download the TestFramework_probe for your environment. 

If it doesn't work, let us know.

João Tavares

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Jose,

I think currently there is not documentation available but you can check Overview and Details section for more info to use this component.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Great, that's really informative :-(

Hello guys,

We just posted a video in the details page about how to use the Test Framework - from get if in the OutSystems Forge to installing, exploring sample projects to starting your own test project.

We will be posting a document with the detailed instructions shortly.

Let us have your feedback on the Test Framework! 

Regards,

Frederico

João Tavares wrote:

Jesudoss Jayakumar wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks 

Jesudoss J

Hello Jesudoss,

for what you are saying, I reckon that the problem should be because you don't have installed the TestFramework_Probe app. This Probe allows you to collect information for Test Framework.

You will need to download the TestFramework_probe for your environment. 

If it doesn't work, let us know.

João Tavares

Hello João.

I have the same problem, I've installed the TestFramework_Probe and still doesn't work.
Do I have to do anything else?

Thank you.